WeWork empowers entrepreneurs and businesses to succeed by providing a collaborative community and services that allow them to focus their energy on growing their business.
We’re looking for a passionate and talented Senior Graphic Designer to work with our internal Marketing team on branding, print and web collateral, website content, special projects, events, and more.
Our communities come alive through vibrant and inspiring design and our marketing initiatives are an extension of that. We are looking for someone that is versatile, adventurous, and a hustler that loves to see projects through - from conception to completion. You will join a team of talented designers who work on everything from illustration to digital UI/UX. WeWork is a fast and challenging environment and you will be expected to go above and beyond to create beautiful, meaningful design.
- Translate the brand experience we’ve developed in our beautiful physical spaces into a digital representation that helps potential customers understand our offering
- Innovate new brand concepts and collaborate with our existing designers to take the WeWork brand to the next level
- Create digital marketing collateral - web pages, email newsletters and more
- Create printed marketing collateral - from posters highlighting our events, to company t-shirts and hoodies, to packaging for food items at WeWork Market
- Interpret various content types and information and transform it into campaigns, presentations, and infographics
- Work with our UI and UX designers to help create inspiring design on our Member Network (web/mobile app)
Who you are:
- Creative, adventurous, and hungry
- Extremely detail oriented and passionate about putting out the absolute best work
- Great at managing productivity and your own projects
- You have impeccable taste in all things design
- Great sense of humor
- You live and breathe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Obsessive about good typography. Comic Sans and Papyrus are your mortal enemies.
- Experience in layout and color theory
- Love reading and learning about current trends in design and art
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the design field
- Join a startup company that is growing quickly and expanding to many new markets in the U.S. and around the world
- Work with an amazing in-house team - but also become part of a community of thousands of innovative, creative, and inspiring entrepreneurs
- Incredible employee team-building events like the WeWork Ski Trip and WeWork Summer Camp
- Employee benefits package that includes Health/Vision/Dental
- WeWork Member benefits like Zipcar discount, hotel discounts, gym membership discount and others
If you are interested we would love to talk to you.
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out some examples of our team’s recent work: